Family Reunion, Chicago, 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well the invite came in the mail!

2 posters

Go down

Well the invite came in the mail! Empty Well the invite came in the mail!

Post  Lori G.Emory Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:28 am

The Official invite came in the mail...

I am sure we will miss alot of fun especially looking back on the 82 reunion .
I never made it out to New Hampshire either(I have this thing with driving out of my realm) Flying is out too... too expensive and then the driving in Chicago won't work either.I hope you will keep us abreast of New Family News and updates it is nice to be in the loop of news and newbies. Be nice if some-one did a Family tree cause honestly we did not even know who some of the people were on the last calendar Steven made. May-be the list of complided names and Birthdays can get sent by Family so we can have a visiual of whos-who. Really sorry to say we did not even know of births or marriages..lol..
I guess I will ass on my new addition to the family I have a 1st Grandson. Joseph James he is about 4 months old and the most pleasant thing and joy to out lives here in Delaware.(My Step-son Joe's son)So I am now enjoying the Mom-Mom thing(There is only one Babci at a time here so I took on Mom-Mom) Luke and Juli refuse to call me a Babci!
I will check for updates and sent ours soon .
Have a GREAT TIME IN CHICAGO !!!!!! Sounds like LOTS OF FUN!
Lori and Family ---Newark De

Lori G.Emory

Back to top Go down

Well the invite came in the mail! Empty Re: Well the invite came in the mail!

Post  Valerie Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:34 pm

Dear Lori & family,
Please accept our heartiest congratulations on the new addition to your family, grandson, Joseph James! May he know health and happiness all of his life.
Henry and I are grandparents too. Our son Jason and wife, Kristin, have two daughters, Alyson (5 years old) and Katie (4 years old this Thursday, May 1st). Yes, they call me Babci !
Our daughter, Gena and her husband Travis are expecting their first baby in November.
Other Baby News: Chris & Michelle Mazullo just had baby #5, a girl, Marka who joins (Logan, Clayton, Willa and Lucca). Leslie Mazullo and her husband Bill are expecting twin girls in September !! The family tree keeps on growing...
Lori, thank you for your thoughtful reply to our reunion invitation. I'm so sorry you won't be able to come to Chicago in August. We would have loved spending time getting reacquainted. If your plans change and you are able to attend just let us know. We will be happy to find housing for you and your family.
We plan on creating a family tree to share with everyone and will post party photos on the website. Maybe the family website can keep on going after the reunion as a way for everyone to stay connected.
Please keep in touch,
Sincerely,
Valerie

Valerie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum