Family Reunion, Chicago, 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

olympics come to park ridge

Go down

olympics come to park ridge Empty olympics come to park ridge

Post  Henry Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:37 pm

during our 2008 family reunion in chicago the olympics will be taking place in china...we will be sponsoring an olympics family lottery pool...our family loves to gamble, so why not have a pool on the olympics?
no skill is required, in order to participate you will not have to run, swim, dive or tumble...all you will have to do is wager a nominal amount and pull a name/ticket out of a container...remember, this is recreational only, it is not actually gambling, anyway...we will put the names of all the countries that reach event finals into the container along with the particular sporting event...for example, USA WOMENS GYMNASTIC TEAM $10...
that ticket will cost $10...if the usa women win the gold medal, you would win $30...if they win silver, you would win $20...if they win bronze you would win $15...if they fall off the beam and do not win a medal, you would lose $10
we will have a number of tickets available, depending on participation...
in addition, the cost of the major events will be $10...the cost of the imtermediate events will be $5...and the minor events will only be $1...
you can enter as often as you like...we will try to cover as many events as we can during the time we are hosting the reunion...
of course, we will have the television and internet available to track the results of your wagers...hopefully, everyone will participate to some degree...i'll post the events as they become available...we won't know the individual teams that make it into the finals until the games get underway...there will be at least, 4 to 6 teams
in each final event...some final events will have more participants...the number of events we can cover will depend on participation...so let me know if you are interested...obviously, we will try to limit our events to those which compete on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday...
please do not report me to the chinese olympic committee, because i'm sure gambling on the olympics is illegal in china and i do not want to be investigated by the communist chinese police...of course since i'm posting this on the internet i could already be in big trouble in china

Henry

Back to top Go down