Family Reunion, Chicago, 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL SYSTEMS GO...

Go down

ALL SYSTEMS GO... Empty ALL SYSTEMS GO...

Post  Henry Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:05 pm

travel plans are being finalized...susie arrives next monday...she will start making her favorite salads...bean salad, egg salad and potato salad..
coci barbara and steve arrive tuesday...wednesday lisa and mazullos get here...all the accomodations are ready...the menus and recipes are set...i've been tasting the wine...the last bottle was a reject! ..it's a rough job but someone has to do it...
gena and jason are completing their assignments...val has been in constant motion, but she says she enjoys the planning and preparation...i think val likes shopping for the party...
frannie tells me about all their progress in party preparations...fran says she tired too...but i keep telling her it's a "good" feeling...all of us are looking forward to hosting our family...
one of our friends, leslie, she is the landscape architect that worked on our landscaping, just came back from california where she went to re-connect with her sister and other family members, they have been estranged for 20 years...her trip was a disaster! she told me yesterday "how lucky we are to have such a close family...our family reunion is something she really wishes she could have with her family..."
i invited her to our party...we all know how lucky we are...we all know it takes some effort on each of our part to commit the time and effort to get together...but all the time and effort expended is worth it...see you soon!

Henry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum