Family Reunion, Chicago, 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we're making progress

Go down

we're making progress Empty we're making progress

Post  Henry Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:15 pm

we have decided on a caterer...i spoke to the hostess/ coordinator, glorianne...she lives in norridge and has been hosting these events 25yrs...i also spoke to the chef, emanual...he has been a chef for pig roasts for 25 yrs and has won blue ribbons for his efforts...he says he has "secret" herbs and spices...uses special cooking oils...and cooks it long and slow...in addition he says, chicago still has stock yards, and he gets the finest quality meats...the trick is to get top quality food...and know how to prepare it...they really sound terrific...we will be doing tasting soon...i hope the food is as good as it sounds...
today we talked to the "tent people"...we are trying to decide size, shape and configuration of the tent...we probably will be able to
fit 75-90 under the tent...hope everyone is in receipt of your invitation...

we are having fun planning the party...we are fairly well organized and we are trying to accomplish 2 or 3 things each week...so far, so good...
we do have a surprise or two...lined up...we are not going to tell you everything on the web site...
let us know what you think...hpg

Henry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum