Family Reunion, Chicago, 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from Cape Cod

2 posters

Go down

News from Cape Cod Empty News from Cape Cod

Post  skbkcc@comcast.net Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:30 pm

Can't believe I finally figured this "web stuff" out. We jr. seniors are SLOW. Sorry about the user name, I didn't think it would be Barbara&Steve, I thought it was skbkcc, oh well, it will give you all a chuckle.

We can't wait to see you all in August. We're OVERDUE for a tip to Chicago. A clambake would bring back fond memories of a clambake at 523 Pancoast St. Henry, how many clams did you eat and how old were you? A pig roast would be fun too...doesn't matter we're coming. Love you all, Coc

P.S.
HOW did my post end up under Food and Wine?
It was suppose to go under "Coming to Chicao in August 2008?"

Last edited by skbkcc@comcast.net on Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ended up in wrong place)

skbkcc@comcast.net

Back to top Go down

News from Cape Cod Empty Re: News from Cape Cod

Post  Henry Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:30 pm

Dear Cioci Barbara & Steve,
I think you're doing great accessing our web site. We are really impressed! Henry and I are still navigating the process.
We can't wait to see everyone! It's four months and counting. We would like you and Steve to stay at our house over the reunion holiday. Keep us "posted" about your plans.
Valerie & Henry

Henry

Back to top Go down