Family Reunion, Chicago, 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

keeping in touch

Go down

keeping in touch Empty keeping in touch

Post  Henry Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:01 pm

val just got off the computer, so now it's my turn, i guess your know who controls the modem in our house...
it's been a looonnngg cold winter...i can't wait for summer...a family reunion with food, fun activities, more food and even a good old fashioned game of family feud will make me forget about this winter...i've already started writing questions for family feud...jason volunteered to be richard dawson...he's working on his british accent...
nina suggested we hold a national scripts spelling bee for the kids and we tried out a dress rehersal with aly and katie...it was hysterical! maybe our resident family school teacher leslie could pick out some age appropriate spelling words...we had 3yr old katie use all the words in a sentence and you would not believe her wonderful complex and compound sentences...val and i really laughed out loud! they even had official contestant numbers that we pinned to their shirts...even though there were only two contestants, and of course, when we called them up to the stage we only referred to them by their number...they took this very seriously...

ps don't forget next month april 18th is coci jo's 90th birthday...

see you in a few months, hpg

Henry

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum